The Office of Public Relations & Marketing
872-2580, Director of Public Relations and Marketing
The Office of Public Relations and Marketing supports the mission of South Texas College through professional involvement and management of College-wide publications, communications, institutional advancement, Web services and the alumni program.
The office is charged with developing and implementing methods for communicating with the College’s various audiences, especially prospective students, visitors, peer institutions, alumni and the local community.
The goals of the department are to:
- Promote the College and higher education to the Rio Grande Valley to recruit new students and keep community informed;
- Promote a college going culture in our communities;
- Leverage successes to enhance the College’s image locally, state-wide and nationally;
- Promote alumni, students and instructors as examples of the best STC has to offer; and
- Provide a voice for students and instructors in the community.
Contact the Office of Public Relations
3201 W. Pecan Blvd.